All reviewsface paintingclose to sesame placeshort drivebucks countyfaucet
Reviewed 16 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I came to the Ramada for a vacation with my family on 10/6/17. We had booked 2 nights but planned on adding a third night until our terrible experience. On 10/6 we traveled from south shore mass to PA. It took about 8 hours to get there with all of the traffic and we checked in and paid cash (remember paid cash) around 11:30pm. We were exhausted and my two little ones just wanted to go to bed. We got into the room and pulled out the sleeper sofa for the kids and it was covered in mice poop. Disgusted and not having my children sleep on that filth I walked downstairs to try to figure things out. I started calling other local hotels but being so late and most local hotels booked for the night we were out of options. The women at the counter told me there were no more rooms after asking what else she could do, if there was another hotel nearby from the same company that she could call, etc... she mysteriously found just one more room. I went in and looked it over to be sure it wasn't filthy and didn't contain mice poop. It was better, aside from the sulfuric acid and other chemicals on the bathroom counter, no nozzle to turn the sink on, a bag over some sort of light sensor, no main ceiling lights - just wires hanging down, no towels, or pillows. Again the girl in the front was no help, didn't even come up to get the chemicals after letting her know it's dangerous for those to be in a hotel room that your allowing guests especially with children to stay in. We put them out of reach. Frustrated and exhausted we slept in the room. At this rate it was 1:30 in the morning and we were exhausted. The following morning I went down to the desk again and thankfully saw a new staff person. She was more helpful. She moved our room again. She went up and checked the room with housekeeping and brought me along before moving or switching anything. This room was cleaner and actually a functioning room. She was pretty horrified that they allowed us to stay in 235 as it was under construction and not a room allowed to be booked. As we moved out belongings from the second to the third room in less then 10 hours my kids wanted to go out to the playground. There were adults out there so I told them later. Next we knew police, EMTs and firefighters were on the floor handcuffing individuals facedown on the floor in the hallways. My kids were terrified. We stayed in our locked door until they were gone and left the hotel for as long as we could - calling around to try to find another hotel. It was awful. What an absolutely terrible experience. At this point I told the girls I wanted to talk to a manager. I was told he'd be in at 10. We waited missing our friends and half the day we were supposed to spend at six flags New Jersey because he decided to stroll in at 1. He could have cared less about our terrible experience. When I demanded my money back he suggested points - I'm freaking ALL SET with points!!!!! He agreed to a partial refund but said it was need to be mailed out in 3 weeks from corporate. NO FREAKING WAY!!! I paid CASH. I want my cash back. His response its policy! Our whole weekend away was ruined by this terrible experience. I hope someone rectified this situation and calls us back quickly. The management and the first night staff that we dealt with were terrible with customer service and very unhelpful.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I was a little upset when I saw the bath, it had dirty stains throughout the bath and when I texted the front desk for something. They never replied back, nor they bring it.

Reviewed 27 September 2017