“Disgusting hotel, not worth a single penny!!”

Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Levittown
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have stayed in many many hotels and I'm pretty fair in my reviews. This hotel was literally the most disgusting hotel I have ever been in by a long-shot. I checked in around 10 or 11pm and they put me in a non-smoking room on the first floor. Based on the cleanliness (or lack thereof) I was immediately concerned about bedbugs and pulled the bed covers back to inspect the sheets only to find large brown stains and cigarette burns on them.
When I told the very nice woman at the front desk about this she apologized and moved me to a room upstairs. The sheets were just about the only thing in that room that were clean. The floors were filthy- there were crumbs, little pieces of what looked like tinsel and other debris all over the carpet. It was so nasty that when I got changed in the morning, I spread a bathroom towel on the carpet to stand on so that I wouldn't have to have my bare feet touching it. The bathroom floor was no better with strands of hair all over, more crumbs and a potato chip on the floor!! That's right, a POTATO CHIP!!! There is no way anyone could have cleaned that floor and missed a damn potato chip right in front of the door...
The coffee pot in the bathroom had old coffee and old coffee grounds still in it from the last brew which I only found because I decided to make a pot of coffee just to try to cover the overwhelming smell of urine. I thought it was a little odd that the bathroom door was shut when I walked into the hotel room because typically they leave it open in most hotels for air circulation. I realized very quickly why it was closed because when I opened it, the smell of urine hit me like a brick wall. As if that wasn't horrifying enough, someone else's used toothbrush had been left on the counter and there were long, brown strands of hair on top of the "fresh" folded towels.
In addition to all of that, the cable wasn't hooked up so I couldn't even attempt to relax and watch a little TV before bed and there was an ashtray with cigarette ashes on the desk (in my non-smoking room!). There were also cigarette ashes in the little outlet box on the nightstand where the lamp was plugged in and little tiny plastic containers with a white, powdery substance in it...
So basically I would be shocked if the room had even been cleaned at all between guests. I hope at the very least they put fresh sheets on the bed since I was too tired to just leave and go somewhere else. I really hope I don't catch something from sleeping in that cesspool they call a hotel room. I truly don't understand how anyone could give this place more than a 1/5 rating unless their standards are incredibly low. I'm a pretty realistic and easy-going person. I don't require much and I'm fair in my reviews so please trust me that you do not want to waste your money at this hotel. Sleeping in my car would have been more enjoyable than sleeping in this hotel...
And for this lovely (joking) experience, I paid a whopping $100 for the night!!! Trust me, Its worth it to spend the extra $20/night to stay at the Holiday Inn 15min away just for the peace of mind that you won't leave with an STD from sleeping on their sheets....
One final thought- what the hell is with the tiny, square pillows???? I don't need 4 tiny pillows, just give me one normal sized pillow like every other damn hotel on the universe!!!!

Room Tip: Just cross your fingers and pray your room doesn't have bedbugs and has clean sheets. That's...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

For the past 3 years we have stayed at this location. This time we have noticed that the facility has gotten worse with time. Rooms are not be taken care of and seems like there not taking there time to really check rooms before given to there guest. Bathroom was missing curtain as well as towels. Staff has always been nice as well as those working with the breakfast in the morning

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Levittown
8.1 km away
7.9 km away
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
7.8 km away
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Ramada Levittown Bucks County? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK