US$ 79
US$ 165
Sheraton.com
US$ 282
Residence Inn
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 165
US$ 150
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 76
Red Roof
US$ 83
QualityInn
All reviewsface paintingclose to sesame placeshort drivebucks countyfaucet
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I warn you do not stay here!!! We planned a weekend trip in PA and came across this hotel. The pictures are deceiving, looks like a nice hotel but it's far from that.

From the moment you walk in there is a terrible Odor in the lobby area. I can't really explain what it is. Although the halls that lead to the room smell ok but the rooms itself are not properly cleaned. We have a room with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and the tub was not cleaned at all. It still had a ring around the tub from whoever used it before & the bathroom still debris along the wall. How disgusting!!! I called the front desk and they said that there was no one here to clean the bathroom, so I asked if we could get a refund or compensate us for the room, and we were told that we would have to speak with a manager and there was no manager available until morning. This is unbelievable now we are stuck staying in a place that I question their cleanliness until morning.

There goes what was supposed to be a relaxing weekend.

Disappointed!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Levittown Bucks County, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. We understanding your room was clean and comfortable. We sincerely apologize that your bathroom had water residue. We came to know about a jammed drain that required heavy treatment to remove, causing the backup and smell from some drain cleaning products. We apologize for this inconvenience and know your next stay will be much more enjoyable.

Best Regards,
Guest Relations

Reviewed 29 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Levittown Bucks County, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Levittown Bucks County, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I am covered in bed bug bites from head to foot, if I did not need to stay another night that I Paid for already I would have left I took a bed bug that I found on my hand to front desk the gave me another room and they would refund my money. The room I was in Had clean beds but there was blood splatters on wall and if you turned lamp shade you had more spatter. I was very dispointed with stay!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. We take any comments of pests very seriously. Even in the case a pest issue is not found, we take actions as a preventative measure for our guests peace of mind, such as contacting our pest management for investigation and treatment. Thank you for your report so we may investigate and take preventative measures.

Best Regards,