“Reasonable prices, good food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Levittown is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I try to eat here every time I am in the area and find that all the meals I have had are good tasting, prepared quickly. The automatic ordering machines also make it a faster experience. Staff is friendly and always ready to answer questions.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My family loves Panera . They have the best homemade soups the chicken and wild rice is my favorite! Their salads are delicious and fresh ! I haven’t gotten one thing I haven’t liked my family as well!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I like this location, they give back to the community so I highly support them. Staff is very friendly and my order has always been accurate. We like to go here for something quick but healthy and filling.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Here many times good food. Prompt service good choices friendly servers. Like their soups and the turkey cranberry sandwich.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Eat here occasionally always good. Have great soups I got cream of chicken rice served fast and hot. Had a delicious apple wit my sandwich