“Friday night lights”
Review of The Back Page - CLOSED

The Back Page
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Laid back, awesome service we needed to catch up with friends, they did not make us feel rushed and allowed us time to chat while we ate. The food was very tasty, dessert awesome.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here before and it has gone wayyy down hill.Service was really bad it took forever to get a drink.30 min to get appetizers and the wings tasted dry like they were sitting underneath a heat lamp for that 30 min. Never came to refil drinks and the food was sub par...crappy tip sandwich I actually spit out into the napkin. Do yourself a favor and wait in line at Funks across the street. ..this crappy food keeps up and Funks will put them out of business with any luck!!

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We went to diner as a family on a Friday night around 5:30-6. Got a table right away with a friendly smile. All its well...waited a long time to get a drink order in and then waited a long time just to get the drinks. The server took our order and then we waited 30 minutes just to get our cold appetizers and 10 minutes our food order too. I have ordered the Tips sandwich before and it was really good. I got it this time and it was a lukewarm congealed greasy mess. I choked down about a quarter of it and had my wife take a and she couldn't even swallow it and spit it out. I am very upset because this used to be a nice place to eat

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We have gone several times to see, bands. Have drinks and dinner, fun place, good service, drinks and good food. Nice to go with kids too, just make sure to bring extra cash or change for game room, great for entertaining kids while adults have some adult time

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The meal was okay. I felt the service was slow and took extra time to bring the meal after the order. It is a nice atmosphere and waitress was friendly.