“Dinner”
Review of The Back Page - CLOSED

The Back Page
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2016

The meal was okay. I felt the service was slow and took extra time to bring the meal after the order. It is a nice atmosphere and waitress was friendly.

There are newer reviews for The Back Page

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I'm never impressed with the food here, sad to say. It used to be better, somewhere it's gone downhill. The bacon wrapped dates are still delicious, but even those lose their lustre. I enjoy the karaoke dj who comes in though, he's got a wide selection and livens up the place.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Owner with great reputation of helping out and giving back to cv community.Food and fun was good.A little loud at times but overall nice atmosphere

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Hubby & I got the popcorn shrimp as an appetizer to share and they were just OK - not a lot of taste. I got a crab and cheese sandwich which was just fair with the sweet potato fries which were quite plentiful and very good. One friend got Caesar salad and it was very plain; other person got a more inclusive salad & said it was better. Can't remember what hubby got as entre.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We went here for the trivia that they host on Wednesday nights. It was actually a lot of fun. I expected there to be a larger crowd but there were about 7-8 teams playing trivia. We got an order of wings and both had beer. The service was nice, our waitress was new and made a few mistakes, but I won't hold that against the restaurant. I would definitely go back for a normal meal given our experience.