“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 September 2017

They have the best pizza that we have had in the Lehighton area. I actually won a certificate for a free pizza at a Chinese auction. I went there and got my free pizza and it was so good we have been going there for the last few years.

1  Thank ellenbS4491ZZ

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We needed something easy for lunch on the road the next day so we stopped in to Alfie’s and got 2 Strombolis & sauce, cold, to go. They were delicious! Since we were on the road we could not warm them up but they were still fabulous; I can only imagine how excellent they’d be hot. The sauce was excellent too; one of the best I’ve had eating out. Highly recommended and we will be back!

1  Thank ttiottn1
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We ordered food to be delivered to the Hampton Inn. The delivery was quick. The pizza was decent. Being a New Yorker, I am fussy with my pizza. Unfortunately, the eggplant parmigiana was soggy with grease.

2  Thank donnagrad
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I have been a customer of Alfie's pizza for more than 20 years. My favorite is the TACO PIE, white pizza, topped with chip steak, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and blue cheese dressing(which I always get on the side)
This pizza shop is owned by brothers and it's great to see a family work together. They also have great prices on their beer and my favorite KINKY PINK(If you've never tried one, you must!!!!)

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 26 July 2017

While staying at the Hampton Inn near the town of Lehighton we asked for a pizza place recommendation and we were given 2 menus of the "many" pizza options in the area according to them. This was a no-frills little hometown place right on the main one way strip called S. First Street in the town of Lehighton. It is past the first light and the place is on the right hand side. There are metered parallel parking spaces along the street to park. It is order at the counter service and an employee will bring you your order when it is ready. We ordered a large Neapolitan (Thin and round) mushroom pizza. A large Cheese Pizza is $10.95 and each topping is $2.25. There was a cooler of drinks including beer near the counter. Fountain drinks were available to be refilled by the employee on the other side of the counter and we just went up to ask for a refill. Our pizza came out piping hot and fresh, very large and delicious! There was lots of gooey stringy cheese and a nice pliable thin crust perfectly cooked with fresh slices of mushrooms. The young woman who waited on us at the register and delivered our pizza, plates and take out box was very sweet, hardworking and personable. The restaurant is divided into two areas, one with hard booths like a fast food restaurant and the other with tables and chairs. Their paper 'take-out' menu lists a wide variety of other foods served here including Calzone, Stromboli, Subs Burgers, Salads, Soups and Side Orders and they also deliver. We definitely got our pizza craving met at this local NY Italian style pizza place with leftovers to enjoy later!