“LOTS OF FOOD!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2017

So, our family tradition while camping is set up, the go out for one restaurant meal. This year, we decided on Sapore. The menu is pretty decent with the standard Italian fare and they even have Pierogies! The portions are huge and their Alfredo sauce is fantastic! Great place if you have the hungries!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

They have some of the best wings - my family and I compare all other wings to their's and I've yet to have any I like better. Their take-out pizza deal is great! Have eaten in a few times and the typical pizzeria food is about what you'd expect - no better, no worse. But the italian cuisine is sub-par and not worth the price; they should stick with what they do best: bar food. And hopefully you won't be in a hurry because the service is slow and inattentive. I don't like a waitstaff to be at my beck and call but it would be nice to see them between receiving the food and the check in case I'd like a drink refill or something.

1  Thank TawniMom
Reviewed 12 April 2017

located at the main intersection of the area, Sapores offers great Italian dishes as well as burgers and steak sandwiches. Open for lunch and dinner. One side is the sports bar area with seating at bar and tables the other is a dining room. Good for parties, friends, or couples. Full bar available.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I have always enjoyed every meal from here. From Pasta to hoagies and wings. This place has it all. Not the best if you are looking for a quiet dinner, but the bar scene is great too! Will always go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

we found this place to be very good 3 of us got meals and one got a sandwich. Portions were very nice and the food good. Salad was so fresh and so good Nice server and we were well taken care of