“Great Thai menu”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The Thai menu is awesome love the pineapple friend rice, the shrimp curry is to die for and the bannana leaf sticky chicken is the bomb we eat here a lot

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The thai curry was nice, Seafood delight was amazing, fried rice was pretty good too. Good value for money, decent interiors, ample parking. Service was quick and staff were courteous

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Ate in for Thai, the food was unremarkable, not even good. They seemed to be running a daycare on premises. Ordered chinese food delivery, the food took over 2 hours to arrive. I called repeatedly and they kept saying he had a flat tire. I offered to pick up my food if they would tell me where the delivery guy was. By the time my food arrived it was so disgusting and inedible, I should have refused to accept it. Let me just say, I love all asian food, except from New Plum Tree Garden. Yuck.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My husband and I tried this establishment a week or so ago, it was okay. I find that it is hard to find a decent Chinese take out near us since we lived in the Fairless Hills/ Levittown area for the past 5 years. We ordered the usual; sesame chicken, roast pork in garlic sauce, crab rangoon, and two egg rolls. The one thing I liked about ordering with Plum Tree Garden was that you can order online and with the spicy items you can select the amount of heat you want in the food. I would possible order from this establishment again but we might stick with our usual location.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The variety of Thai and Chinese dishes was impressive and all our food was well prepared. The service was courteous and conscientious and my glass was never empty. The cost was surprisingly low to feed a family of 6 (2 Adults, 4 Children). I would eat here again and more often if it where closer to our home. If you have the good fortune of living close I recommend you visit.