Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.com$199
Travelocity$199
Priceline$199
FindHotel$199
All reviews bedroom suite sesame place front desk indoor pool the shuttle driver bagels free breakfast minute drive families with young children the general manager the breakfast area carol park baby proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

This was our 2nd stay here this year. Overall the service was still great and friendly, from the front desk to the shuttle driver Lori. She was wonderful - she gave many tips on restaurants and the local area, and even offered to take pictures before we headed into the park. She had such an upbeat personality and it really added to our experience w/ the Residence Inn. The shuttle departs the hotel on the hour and half hour, and returns on the 15's and 45's. It was always on time. We took it back and forth for naps.

The room itself was clean, and we never heard our neighbors. I do realize now that we should book a 2 Queen room since this time our single king in 124 was a smaller room than our room in June. It was a little struggle trying to fit our travel crib in the bedroom but it worked out.

Breakfast itself is normal Residence Inn fare - scrambled eggs, sausage, stuff to make breakfast tacos (salsa, spinach, cheese, tortillas), yogurt, fruit and pastries. They switched to paper plates and utensils instead of regular which I can understand w/ all the kids. They also changed the popcorn in the room to generic.

The pool was a little cold for me, and my baby was shivering in the beginning. Bring your own life preserver and floaties. There were plenty of towels available. The deepest side was 5 ft. I believe the shallow end was 3 ft.

I love my daughter's reaction to the Sesame Place characters and am looking forward to returning to the Residence Inn hopefully in the Spring!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank NYTravelingAddict
RILanghorne, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on your recent stay with us! It sounds like it was quite a pleasant stay and we certainly hope you enjoyed your time at Sesame. I'm so pleased to hear that Lori and the rest of the staff took such great care of your family. We try our best to make things convenient for those traveling here. Thank you again for your time and valuable feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2019

We arrived really late (around 4am) I don't remember the name of the lady working the front desk but she was fabulous. She was very helpful and kind and made check-in very easy.

Our room was clean and we appreciated the kitchenette.

The hotel is at a great location. It is very easy to get to. Every staff member we came into contact with was very nice and helpful. We will definitely stay at this property again.

Date of stay: September 2019
RILanghorne, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our team took such great care of you! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Great location for Sesame Place - less than a 10 minute drive. Close to supermarket and a target. We had 2 rooms -- a one bedroom for us and a 2 bedroom for my son's family and both rooms were clean and as we expected. Happy hour was fine although beverages limited. Breakfast was great although I wish it went past 9 am.

Date of stay: August 2019
RILanghorne, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Residence Inn Langhorne. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay!! We are working to complete our liquor license and will be able to serve beer & wine at our social hours as well. Thank you again for your time and feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Close to Sesame place and offer free shuttle every half hour both ways. Nice clean rooms and friendly staff. The women who was our shuttle drives was amazing. She played kids songs and got everyone pumped up for the park! Also gave advice about where to find food and other options. The breakfast was good just get down early! We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank corcorans11
RILanghorne, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your good experience staying with us! Glad to hear that the team took such great care of you, especially Lori. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again for your feedback, time and Marriott loyalty.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

This was one of the worst hotel experiences we have had to date. We had issues with the front desk clerk being rude to us, the only thing the manager did for us when we complained was assure us that they only have a "couple of rotten apples" and unfortunately we ended up finding one. There were so many chemicals in the pool/hot tub that they discolored all of our bathing suits. We were told we were not allowed to use the dining area one evening to eat dinner because a "social gathering" was being held (which was nothing more than offering guests plated Chinese food from a local restaurant). They advertise as smoke-free but the hallway we were in absolutely stunk of stale cigarette smoke. Our rooms were not cleaned well (and we were not the only ones with this issue as we overheard another family complaining of the same). Two staff member were overheard screaming at each in one of the "staff only" areas over an apparent disagreement regarding room assignments. Overall, extremely disappointed. We attempted to find another hotel after experiencing issues with the front desk clerk, however, there was nothing available elsewhere to accommodate our families. Definitely dont recommend!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
RILanghorne, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I am the General Manager at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. I am so sorry to hear about the service, cleanliness and condition issues that occurred during your stay and want you to know that this is definitely not the norm for us. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I apologize that the Front Desk Agent was rude to you - I have been working with her personally to get her service up to where it needs to be. Kindness is free after all. Strange about your swimsuits - we haven't heard anything about that and we test our pool/hot tub chemicals several times daily to make sure they are safe levels. I apologize for the dining area not being available for your gathering - Marriott does require us to put on a Social hour Monday-Wednesday evenings, one of which is a local restaurant night. I'm sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues that you experienced and wish you had let me know before so I could have addressed right away. We have a very new team and management team and are still learning/training.

It sounds like we have a big opportunity for training and communication amongst ourselves as well as with our guests. We are happy to report that we will be undergoing a full renovation beginning in November and are really looking forward to the results afterwards. I have sent you an email regarding the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area to restore your confidence in the Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne. Thank you for your feedback, time, patience and Marriott loyalty.