Lowest prices for your stay
$185
$185
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$155
Free cancellation until 09/08/22
SpringHill Suites$185
Hotels.com$185
Travelocity$185
All reviews sliding door across the street sesame place waffles free breakfast is front desk staff marriott brand amusement park parking fee sesame street my son families kids sink springhill nap cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Your sales manager called Friday morning and told me there is a major water problem and they advised me to cancel my reservation for the following Sunday. I asked Pam if everyone was being moved out of the hotel, and she did not answer. I asked to move to Saturday and she told me they were fully booked. I asked how could this be if there is a major water issue? She had no answer. I went back and forth with Sesame Vacations to find an alternate date and I found out that Pam cancelled my reservation without notifying me by email or phone. We would have driven 5 hours and not had a place to stay, if I had not called and talked to the hotel receptionist.
I asked the hotel receptionist to speak with Pam or a manager and she said that they are not available to speak as they were on the floor. I asked if I could call back and she said no one will be available. I asked her how my reservation was cancelled without me knowing it and she said she was told to tell me to address it with Sesame Vacation.
I am assuming that the hotel was overbooked and the sales manager Pam called and lied to customers to accomplish her goal. I think it is disgraceful that she cancelled our rooms without notification. I have never dealt with such a shady representative from any hotel.
This was to be our 4th stay at Spring Hill Suites. We have never encountered an issue before.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank ck516
Reviewed 9 September 2021

We booked this hotel for a 2 night stay to go to Sesame Place. We booked using Marriott points, not a package through Sesame. I was hesitant and thought about switching hotels due to the reviews but happy we didn't.

We arrived around dinner time on Saturday. Check in was straight forward. Our room left something to be desired but given that it is literally just a place to sleep I had no major complaints. The room was clean and well loved LOL. There was definitely an odor in the room (like cat pee?). TV wouldn't work properly. Wifi was sketchy in the location we were in but great in the lobby. Everything else was fine. A good place to rest your head at the end of a long day. Loved the proximity to the park. Loved that we could watch the fireworks from the parking lot. Bummed the pool is closed but we knew that when we booked. Breakfast was very slim pickings (yogurt, mini bagels, cereal). We ended up going to IHOP down the street the morning we left. They are definitely short staffed.

All in all a good stay however happy that it was booked on points. I would not pay more than 130/night for this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

We booked a vacation package through Sesame Place and we had a great stay. I was so so nervous because prior to staying I had read some really terrible reviews. I actually was ready to cancel our trip because we were traveling with a 6, 3 and 1 year old. Im glad we didn’t cancel. It was so convenient to stay so close to the park. We were able to walk back and forth all day. The lobby was clean and welcoming, our room was clean and everything worked, breakfast was grab and go but you were able to eat in the lobby. It was good enough for us; bagels, muffins, fruit, cold cereal and yogurts. The down side was that the pool was closed but we knew that prior to our stay. Heather at the front desk was wonderful and the woman who worked the front desk during the day was so warm and sweet to our kids. They looked forward to coming back and telling her what they saw. Im very pleased with our stay and will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

The main reason I would recommend this hotel is the convenience: walking to Sesame Place. The bathroom was very big, the shower pressure the best I’ve had in a hotel, and the room was freezing, which is very important to us. However, I did not think that the room was clean enough. There were stains on the couch and bedding (we took off part of the bedding), the carpet made my son’s feet dirty, and the wallpaper in the bathroom had stains and marks. The barn door to the bathroom was dangerous for little kids and didn’t have a lock. The fridge in the room was not cold. Also, due to COVID, we had to leave our garbage in the hall for collection, which is not sanitary and made the hall smell. The pool was closed. This hotel has potential, but improvements must be made.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

1st things first location location location this place is literally a three to five minute walk from sesame place and is very convenient if you have planned a trip there. We got to the hotel early before check in and we knew we were early and told the clerk that we just want to drop our stuff off and they did not have a problem with that. Staff was always nice and helpful. There is a cold breakfast in the morning they offer cereal and muffins and fruit bars and coffee. In the room my wife found sun flow seeds under the comforter and there are stains on the couches and on the floor. The stains are completely understandable families are always coming into the hotel room so I can understand the messes the kids make. The bathroom door that some people complain about is there a sliding door that doesn’t lock and my son looked at it like a piece of fresh meat ready to destroy. The bathroom does have some wear and tear on it but overall it was a nice stay.

Room tip: Don’t pay for parking at sesame place
Date of stay: July 2021