“Great authentic food”

Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Langhorne
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a new BYOB Italian restaurant located one minute from the Sesame Place parking lot,and owned by the same family as Carlucci's Grille. Pasta, Seafood, Sandwhiches, Pannini's, and delicious imported desserts are just a few of our menu items. Please print this listing and receive $7.00 off your entire check, valid with a minimumpurchase of $30.One coupon per table, not to be combined with any other offers/promotions.
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Mama Mia's for lunch. The food was delicious and the service was great. Wide selection of different Italian dishes. Great salad sandwiches and great kids menu!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Wow, GF Italian, can't beat that with a stick!!! I had Talapia Venito. I was trying to eat healthy. It came with rigatoni, GF of course. There was plenty of food! The fish was cooked perfectly. I however like a little more flavor. I would have liked more garlic in the dish. But I love any restaurant that will accommodate!!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We went here for an early dinner for my daughter's birthday. Very authentic good Italian food at a reasonable price. If you are local, they also have coupons in the newspaper. Wait staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Stopped in for dinner while on vacation in Langhorn. Our meal wa very good, I had veal and my husband had chicken parm. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Been here before but been a while. Place is crowded and very noisy. Parking is sparse. The free bread appetizer is very good. Good kid friendly but adds to noise.

Only have 2 soups can't eat seafood so got pasta fasoul which was ok but had to send back de cause it was tepid. Order took a while and wife's pizza was border line burnt but still tasty

I had rigatoni bolenase again tasty but light on sauce. I paid extra for sausage don't bother get the chicken. Have lots to take home came with a pocket full of expired coupons
The Teramasue desert was good and presently presented. Bad choice to come on a cold snow in Forecast Friday.