“Good food”

Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Langhorne
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a new BYOB Italian restaurant located one minute from the Sesame Place parking lot,and owned by the same family as Carlucci's Grille. Pasta, Seafood, Sandwhiches, Pannini's, and delicious imported desserts are just a few of our menu items. Please print this listing and receive $7.00 off your entire check, valid with a minimumpurchase of $30.One coupon per table, not to be combined with any other offers/promotions.
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was very crowded but it was dinner time on a Saturday. The staff did a good job of seating people quickly and communicating while you waited. The food was good and there were plenty of options.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Mamma Mia has delicious food and excellent service. The ownership of this restaurant is amazing and all of the workers are very professional and knowledgable!

1  Thank Zac777Walters
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here often and never had a problem. Today, we decided to order out. When our order arrived (30 minutes after the time they indicated it would) both meals were incorrect. We called and asked for the correct order. They offered a five dollar free voucher for the next order which didn't come close to the total of our current order. We indicated we would like our order redone and sent back to us. This order did arrive quicker but the items were haphazardly thrown together. The quality was not up to normal standard. In addition, they did not apologize and tried to blame me for a confusing order. I used their online ordering service and specifically typed out directions for them. I feel I will not be visiting mama Mia's anytime in my near future. I highly recommend you order from somewhere else!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food is fantastic and unlike its sister restaurant Carlucci's, there is rarely a wait for a table. Great lunch and dinner specials. Bread and salad are really good. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We had a late lunch/early dinner here on a recent Sunday. Husband ordered the chicken Piccata special which came with salad and mini cannoli for dessert. He said it was "fine." I noticed his checked was not lightly floured and pan fried. Which us how I was taught by a chef to make it. I ordered spaghetti with marinara. The spaghetti was a bit too al dente. The sauce was too greasy and had halved cherry tomatoes on top. I wanted marinara. No cherry tomatoes, please. The salad was very small consisting of a few lettuce leaves and a small tomato wedge. The bread basket was fine. Nothing fancy, but that's ok. All it needed was good Italian bread. We saw coconut tiramisu on the dessert menu and it looked interesting. A big square piece was pictured. H and I decided to split it. What was delivered was something in a plastic cup that narrowed a bit at the bottom. It was ok, but not what I expected in taste or presentation. The server was very nice and kept our drinks filled, which we appreciated on that hot day. The price for the meal was reasonable. Just, please teach the cook how to make a decent marinara. I grew up with Italian food. A plate of spaghetti that is neither undercooked or overcooked and a good marinara is what s very appreciated. It's in a little strip shopping center so there's plenty of free parking.