“Night out dinner with wife”
Review of Pizza Yeah

Pizza Yeah
Ranked #24 of 101 Restaurants in Langhorne
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My daughter had a Groupon which was expiring and we had never been to this Restaurant. A diamond in the rough. Certainly had no atmosphere, but the food was delicious. We both like Chicken or Eggplant Parmesan. We decided to order one Chicken and one Eggplant entree. We really enjoyed the food. We also took enough home to have a nice lunch of the same. Prices were very reasonable. We are definitely going back and with friends. Will share the location with others.
( I was unable to give a rating below on service ....3 stars...Food 5 stars... and Value..5 Stars...so I added them here)

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I love this place. Their pizza is really good and if you want to avoid the carbs, get the cauliflower crust. I recently tried their thin crust pizza. It is so thin you won't feel as guilty but still get the great flavor of sauce and cheese. Soup is homemade and they do delivery. I can't wait to try some other things, but always love their pizza. They are laid back with the service so you do not always have to leave a tip, just clear your table. And Fritzs bakery is next door. It is across from the Chick filet in strip mall in back by Boston Market.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I was really pumped up when I heard they offered this, thought they would have a good pie with veggie options.

That is not the case. The pie only comes small. Not much vegetarian options. Prices were high too. The pie wasn't that good. I can make better

I won't go back

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Based on the great reviews we decided to stop by Pizza Yeah after we left Sesame Place. We were a party of 4 adults and 4 children. How could we go wrong at a pizza joint?

Upon arrival we were not greeted in any way. We finally seated ourselves at some dirty tables and waited for quite some time for a guy who was presumably taking a phone order to finish working on that and a pizza before coming out to us and taking our orders.

We ordered mozzarella sticks, two pizzas, calamari and two salads. The mozzarellas came at the same time as the pizzas. They were overcooked and had "exploded", meaning the cheese was all on the outside and some of that was even burned. The calamari was not crispy but we couldn't really pin point why it wasn't cooked correctly. The pizzas while not bad were not good. They were extremely light on the sauce and had pools of grease forming on the surface of the cheese. They were just disappointing. The salads were fine.

The staffed seemed short handed because we had to refill our own drinks, which was fine but initially he filled them up for us so we were unclear if we should be using the soda machine or he should. They also had some really weird movie on about some religious crusade in some other language. The show wasn't PG rated and a huge uncomfortable distraction for the children because I legitimately did not want to explain to them what was going on regarding the violence. Not family friendly and not appropriate while eating.

Sadly I would not recommend this Pizza parlor.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed at a hotel near Sesame Place and were able to walk across the street and get pizza and take it back to our hotel and eat by the pool. It was convenient and good pizza - great for the kids!