Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 209
US$ 139
US$ 229
US$ 217
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
Walnut Lawn B&B(Lancaster)
US$ 139
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The facility has been in repair for well over a year now and so much needs to be done. This place was the place to be some 30 years ago...... but is now needing quite a bit of TLC........ I hope it gets done.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Randy L
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at at the Lancaster Host for a gaming convention that my husband attends 3 times a year at the same hotel. We have been coming here for about 12 years. I don't game, but I enjoy staying in the room and binging on Netflix. I have not been able to do that for the past 3 times we have been here because "so sorry, the Wi-Fi is down. I don't remember that happening since I started working here. " Obviously, that front desk person hadn't been here long. So much for their amenity of free internet. Many years ago this was a nice place. Now it is so rundown. We only stay here for the convenience but third is probably our last time. Once again, there was hair in the sink, shower drain, and on the sheets. I brought my own drinking glass after finding lip prints on the coffee mugs in the past. Room service no longer exists and the toilet barely flushes. I always look forward to having this long weekend to unwind from my busy job as a nurse and mom to 4 young kids, however I am tired of being disappointed here. They are under new ownership and it does appear that some construction is going on. Unfortunately, it may be to late to keep us coming here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kendra N
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was my second group's stay. The hotel is currently undergoing renovations and I believe the rooms, lobby area and exterior would be much nicer after completion.
Kathy is sales was very helpful.
Adeel and the front desk staff were very accommodating to my group's needs. Adeel always went above and beyond for my group.
We plan to stay again after the renovations.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The outside looks like a hostel, the price it way too high for what you are getting. The halls smell awful, the rooms are seriously dated and the service is awful. The breakfast was decent, but the front desk was awful. I waited for 20 minutes top check out. If check out is at 11, you should have someone at the desk at least 30 minutes before. I ended up leaving my key on the desk at 1055 because no one showed up. It was a very busy competition showcase for both gymnastics and dance. I really should have listened to the other moms and stayed elsewhere. I just figured it was convenient. Just so not worth it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank StaceyE78
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We attended a one day event at the beginning of January. The resort is in the process of being renovated. Areas at the entrance were blocked and bathroom facilities limited for the large crowd. I would not consider this a resort quality facility.

Stayed: February 2018