“Best Chinese buffet ever!!!”
Review of Star Buffett

Star Buffett
Ranked #259 of 628 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

There don't seem to be as many Chinese buffets as before in my area...and I've been to many...in pa and nj...i want to let everyone know I've been going to star buffet for at least 10 years and In my opinion it's the best buffet ever...the selection is awesome,the food tastes superb and you get such a great deal for the money!!the people who serve you are nice,and the owner is a super person!! I can't understand anyone critisizing this buffet with such a large selection and great seafood,and all other food as well!! I would rate this 10 stars if I could!!My favorite restaurant ever!!!

1  Thank baby4759

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Used to come here couple of times a month for lunch, then they closed down for a while and reopened a couple of months ago. So I thought I would try it. Went about 4:30pm and dinner price was 10.99. Everything was bland, noodle dishes and the sushi were dried out and not good at all. BBQ ribs had a weird taste. It definitely wasn't worth $10.99. I don't think I will be back.

1  Thank lmisak
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Thought it would be good as it was close to the hotel. I walk d in the front door and turned around to leave immediately. The damp moldy smell inside was horrible. Wouldnt go there!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Ate there mid May. Mid range selection but they cook some of their dishes for you on a tap pan so you know it is fresh. Older restaurant but clean and comfortable. Cost for dinner was $10.50.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Dont miss this little gem! This has always been my favorite Lancaster County Chinese restaurant, but it is even better after recent renovation. Prices for a quality buffet cannot be beat!

1  Thank gnd46gnd