“Two visits in one week!”
Review of Ginza Sushi

Ginza Sushi
Ranked #84 of 639 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My Daughter and I went there for sushi lunch for a belated Mother's Day present. We both love sushi and have been there before, the Miso soup and the sushi are fresh and a fair price. They have nice lunch specials and a good menu. My Husband will not eat sushi, but loves Asian food, especially Lo Mein, I brought a menu home with me to show him that they have other items on the menu beside sushi. We went there for dinner a few days later and both loved our meals, he had the beef Lo Mein with udon noodles and I had the hibachi combo dinner with beef and shrimp with comes with soup and salad and rice. I ordered mine with the fried rice instead of white rice which is an up charge of $1.00. The food is very fresh there, the atmosphere is upscale and the staff is friendly and courteous. The only thing that would make it better would be a bar menu. A lovely Saki Martini or a cold Kirin would make the experience even better.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

My company has a regional office near here that brings me to Lancaster several times per month. At lunch time we often go here as a group. It is roomy, very friendly and the food is excellent. The sushi, bento boxes and hot lunch specials are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend!

1  Thank D_Auterson
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I get sushi here several times a month. Their staff is wonderful, and the sushi is some of the best I've ever had. I eat raw and cooked sushi and sashimi and it's always very fresh and tastes great!

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Staying next door at the Hampton, I wanted something quick and filling. All said and done, $26 total for all you can eat sushi, hot tea, and tip - can't beat the price.

The place is small, so keep your company to less than 6 people; 4 persons is ideal. The selections from the all you can eat menu is actually pretty lengthy. They are all sushi rolls, however; they are not hand rolls or the traditional sushi with fish on top of rice. Also they are the California kind with the seaweed inside the roll as opposed to the outside. But they are big - I caution you not to go overboard, order 2 rolls (3 max) and see how you feel and put in another order if you are not filled. I had 3 rolls and felt I got my money's worth.

This place is Americanized so the majority of you need not feel so daring to go. Native Asians will find there is a lack of traditional touch to make the sushi more authentic.

Also the place is BYOB - I did miss a good Sapporo or Asahi beer while eating.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

This was the first time we have ever visited Ginza. It is not a big place, we got there right as the restaurant opened for lunch and we were seated right away.

We ordered some soup, an appetizer, an avocado salad , & 5 different rolls - the Boston Red Sox, the Valentine and a couple others.

We are pretty picky about Sushi - so the food was good, but not great. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. I would not necessarily go out of my way to eat here again, but it was decent and not very expensive.