“5 star B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 22 Lancaster B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston
“5 star B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

On my way to O'Flaherty's Dingeldein House, I thought that B&Bs are not my thing, because I was experiencing my first stay at B&B 2 days before. When we arrived, this place far exceeded my expectations. This B&B is conveniently located to all attractions. Very tasteful interior. Everything is extremely clean! Every corner of the house "sends" you a message that you are being well taken care of. Bathrobe was so comfortable, so I wanted to take it home! Sophisticated atmosphere with relaxing music in the background. Breakfast was beyond believes!... Owners are very nice! They provided us with helpful information and maps. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Hebrew first
Brooklyn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

My partner and I have visited many different B&Bs, and this one was nicer than most because of the careful attention of the hosts. We would visit again the next time we're in Lancaster.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2010

After spending the day in Lancaster with my wife on her birthday I surprised her by making reservations here. The stay was great! Dave and Gerry were very nice and welcoming innkeepers! The inn was very clean and stocked full of goodies (it seemed like every corner we turned had either a single cup coffee maker or a basket full of snacks or some of Gerry homemade cookies! Needless to say we had a great visit and definitely would recommend "O'Flaherty's Dingeldein House" if you are looking for a great B&B in the Lancaster area

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2010

We stayed at the Dingeldein on a Saturday night. My boyfriend planned this trip as a Valentine’s Day surprise for me, and I was absolutely delighted at our stay at this B&B.

The Red Rose room was wonderfully decorated and had a nice sized bathroom and comfortable sheets. There was a plate of chocolate covered strawberries in the room when we got there, and they were plentiful and tasty. We both slept very well and breakfast the next day was amazing. We had stuffed French toast and I even ate seconds. The food at this place is a real highlight – not only is breakfast great, there are snacks everywhere!

Dave and Gerry were fantastic hosts and had a wealth of information available about local restaurants and attractions. I heartily recommend a stay here.

Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Herndon, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2010

Our stay at the Dingeldein House was delightful. The owners are most hospitable - not only do they provide a beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean home but they are wonderful cooks! The owners offer many perks - home-baked cookies every afternoon, and tea and coffee around the clock. Videos, magazines and books are available for all the guests. When we needed maps or restaurant recommendations, the owners were more then willing to guide us in the right direction. We will definitely return to O'Flaherty's Dingeldein House in the future.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends