My husband and I stayed at King's Cottage for a much needed weekend away. This was our first experience at a B&B. Janis and Ann did a wonderful job of making us feel at home. They are very helpful and give the utmost attention to detail. Our breakfasts were delicious! We stayed in the Kings Room. The bed is very comfortable and the room is elegantly decorated. We had to go across the hall for our bathroom, but even this wasn't an issue for us. We were surprised at how quiet it was even though the inn was full. Needless to say, our experience was so pleasant that this won't be our last stay at a B&B. We look forward to returning to the King's Cottage in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a home away from home near world-class dining and entertainment at our romantic bed and breakfast in Lancaster, PA. Our Lancaster County inn features luxurious rooms with cozy fireplaces and whirlpool tubs! Indulge in our signature gourmet breakfast and afternoon goodies at our romantic Lancaster, PA B&B. Enjoy a pampering massage or immerse yourself in a rose petal bath while you nibble on chocolate-covered strawberries at our Amish country bed and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your King's Cottage Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- King`s Cottage Hotel Lancaster