“Excellent Sushi!”

Ranked #157 of 614 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I come here with my daughter every time I come to Lancaster. We usually order different types of sushi rolls and share. The rolls are always very fresh and delicious. The dynamite roll is really tasty. We've ordered other options too.
Recently we had hibachi shrimp and miso soup. Both were very delicious.
Sometimes there is a wait here. We waited almost a half hour, so reservations are recommended. There are not many sushi places in the area so if you don't mind waiting, it's worth it.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Oka sits on Harrisburg Pike across the street from the F&M campus. It appears to be popular with students and locals alike. There is a full sushi bar and a wide variety of sushi and sashimi selections as well as a half page of "hot" selections consisting of stir-fry and noodle dishes. Everything we had was very good and reasonably priced. (We ordered from the "Lunch "Specials" portion of the menu.) We enjoyed our meal and would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We love the Sangaria Roll as well as the Ume No Hana Roll. We started with the Mango salad and all that made an awesome meal. You get about 10 pieces a rolls and it is yummy. I can't wait to try other rolls and plates.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

My sister and I have been in search of the best sushi in Lancaster County....it has been a long and enjoyable search.... and the search is over!!!!

I had a craving for sushi today and we decided to try Oka Asian Fusion for the first time. I ordered the Oka Roll and Tempura Shrimp Roll. My sister ordered the Krispy Crab Roll and Salmon Salmon Roll (I may have messed up some of the names of rolls). I knew that we were in for a lot of food.....but we were ready! Wow.... what a pretty presentation and indeed, a ton of food!!!!!

Everything was excellent...my fav was the Tempura Shrimp Roll. Delicious!!!!!!!

I gave my review a four star only for the fact that when we walked in we weren't greeted as warmly as I had hoped. In fact, no one smiled until our waiter came to our table. The manager was by the desk when the hostess seated us and he did not even look at us or acknowledge us. The other waitress we passed on our way to the table also did not look at us..... very strange. Our waiter, however, was very friendly and did a nice job for us!

I will definitely go back....and next time I will see if I can crack a smile from the staff!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We loved the Crispy beef! Also had decent curry. We found out about this place from another couple and have been back several times for either apps and drinks or light meal.