“One of the best buffets ever”
Review of Manor Buffet

Manor Buffet
Ranked #23 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I would have given this restaurant 5 stars, but the steak on from the hibachi bar was not very good It was over cooked even though I ordered it mid-rare and was a little tough.
This buffet was clean, clean, clean.
There was never any empty serving containers and everything (except the hibachi steak) was wonderful There is something for everyone even if you do not like Asian food.
The service was also top notch.
We drove 50 minutes to get here, and we will be going back.

1  Thank Deborah J B

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I was on my way to another restaurant and I saw a sign on a truck for Manor Buffet. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service. I'm so happy that I tried the Manor Buffet restaurant and didn't go to the other restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this buffet. Priced reasonable, great atmosphere, very clean and pleasant waitstaff. Selection for every taste. From Chinese to sushi and Everything in between American selections and salads. Nice simple dessert bar. Come hungry. Spacious with room for large groups. Cute decor as well.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We were delighted to discover this restaurant! The variety of dishes is amazing and the quality is superb. They have real chefs in the kitchen. We tried Asian, American, and seafood dishes and enjoyed everything. I was especially impressed by the many selections of soups. The sweet and sour soup was perfectly spiced. We enjoyed the fried shrimp, egg rolls, and BBQ ribs. The dessert selection was more extensive than what I expected. I settled on a moist German chocolate cake. The restaurant is divided into several pleasantly decorated sections. The ceiling in each area is really beautiful.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

The Manor Buffet is very clean and has decent food to satisfy every taste. They have sushi, Chinese selections, carved meats, salad, pizza, chicken nuggets, salads and more. Desserts include cakes, fruit, chocolate fountain and ice creams and frozen yogurt. Everyone from a 5 year old to,a senior found a wide selection to choose from.