“Wonderful Dinner”

Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had a wonderful meal at Himalayan Curry and Grill last night. We started with the Momo Chicken appetizers. They were great. My daughter ordered the chicken pasanda. She loved it, and I was fortunate to get a taste of it, too. My wife enjoyed the mango chicken, but she thought it wasn't quite mango-y enough. I loved the chicken tikka masala. It was delicious! I ordered it with medium spice, and it was just the right level of spice and creamy tomato sauce.

We ordered two servings of garlic naan, and that was terrific, too. The rice was cooked perfectly. The service was very helpful.

What a great meal! We will certainly be back here again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Would go back once a month if we could. Owners/servers very helpful in recommending and explaining menu/entrees. Nan is very, very good. Have yet to order something I did not like.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

People come from near and far to this place. Curries, naan, everything is delicious, bit I am not an expert in this type of dood. Imlove all their lamb dishes. They aremprompt with their take out orders.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Being a frequent dinner customer , we decided to try the luncheon buffet for the first time. What a great bargain for $10 per person ! It was very fast table service & even had their rice pudding on the buffet. My wife & I have yet to have a bad meal here. It's truly a "hidden jewel " as far as restaurants go in the Lancaster area.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Although the space is a bit snug, the food is delicious, the service is very attentive, and the naan bread is a bit addictive.