We made reservations here for a couple of weeks ago. We were coming into Lancaster for the theater and shopping. I expected it to be just "ok" & was even a little hesitant at making the reservations. We were really surprised at the Red Roof here. It was an extremely nice place to stay. John (who made the reservations when we called) told us we wouldn't be dissapointed, and we weren't. The rooms were clean, nice and very comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected. The staff was great - very friendly and very helpful. We will definitely be staying here again in the future when we return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa