Me and my family stayed here we had 2 separate rooms and no complaints.Hotel was very clean,quiet,staff was friendly and helpful,prices were good,breakfast was a shocker and great,kids loved the waffles,sausage,eggs,cereal,oatmeal,toast,bagels,muffins,apple,cranberry and orange juice.Also they had tea and coffee. we came on 4-28-12 and left on the first of may.really enjoyed our stay and the fitness room though its small.restaurants are close by and so is the shopping area and other dinning spots. the hotel is clean and the beds are very comfortable n soft,also has mattress covers n extra protection.has a safe in the rooms u can use and add your own code.I will be coming here again next time i leave ny and come to lancaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa