“Great Pot Roast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Visited for dinner. Waited in the doorway for about 5 minutes. Was told that we would be seated shortly and we could see several empty tables. Finally was told it would be just a little longer and we asked why. We were then seated and ignored for about 10 minutes. Finally the waitress came to our table and stated that they had a personnel issue but that we would now be taken care of. Our order was taken and the food arrived promptly. Three in our party had the chicken pot pie and said it was good but could have used more chicken. Two of us had the pot roast and it was amazing. If you over look the personnel problem with the wait staff I can recommend the restaurant.

2  Thank Francis K

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you prefer something a little more upscale with a good selection of local food then have lunch or dinner at Huckleberry's. Great service with food that is tasty and plentiful with a good variety to choose from.

1  Thank MonicaF3652
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Huckleberry's. The food was excellent and the server did a wonderful job. We had the Chicken Pot Pie and the Grilled Meatloaf and both dishes were great. We also recommend the Chicken Corn Soup. I highly recommend this restaurant even if you are not staying on the steamboat.

2  Thank Chuck K
Reviewed 25 October 2017

First the atmosphere was both quiet and very relaxing. The food was exceptional. My husband and I had our breakfast there which the French toast with their citrus butter is out of this world. My husband had the all you can eat breakfast he enjoyed it also. Our dinner there was excellent. My husband had the crab cakes which were delicious. I had the roast beef which was very tender. As for the prices I thought they were average for the area. We are looking forward to a return visit.

3  Thank wski10
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed at the Steamboat and had dinner at Huckleberry's 3 nights. The restaurant is quiet and relaxing. The food was excellent!

2  Thank Jill S