5,290 results
All reviews indoor pool putting green arthur's terrace free ice cream ping pong full kitchen shuffle board basketball court pool side queen suite breakfast buffet dutch wonderland lancaster area hershey park family vacation great for families would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This Resort came highly recommended and lived up to the hype. We went in July, the pool facilities were excellent both inside and out. We got some pub grub at the bar which was very good. There is a Sheetz in adjacent parking lot for easy eats if needed. Centrally located to attractions.
I highly recommend this resort and will be definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017
Greg G, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-Star review of the Eden Resort & Suites. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Thank you for your kind recommendation and we look forward to the opportunity to be of service again soon

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I reviewed this hotel 4 years ago when I went for the first time and felt the need to review it again in my second stay mostly because I think its rare when you return to a place after many years and it meets or exceeds your expectations. This place is an excellent choice for a family in the area to visit local parks and attractions. It's in a great location right off he highway and offers an awful lot.

The rooms are great, beds comfortable and overall it is extremely clean and well maintained. With the 1000s of square footage of stonework, its amazing how there are no weeds anywhere! My kids had a blast at both the indoor and outdoor pools as well as the various games around the property.

Seeing as management does read this on occasion, I would say that the hotel is missing out on a service opportunity. When the pool gets crowed, there are just not enough waitresses and/or bartenders to keep up with the demand. I can say that myself, as well as the people around us would have ordered more drinks/food had the service been faster. And I wouldn't blame the staff. They were hustling but there was no way to keep up with the crowd.

Overall another excellent stay and I'm sure we'll be back again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gtneilsen

Thank you for making The Eden Resort & Suites your destination of choice and allowing us the opportunity to take good care of you.. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Your generous praise is a reward in itself and is especially gratifying that you felt so well taken care of by our staff. Your kind comments serve as a lovely example of the enjoyment we bring to our guests' experiences by doing what we do best. We want to continue to be your hotel of choice and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

we live in Gettysburg but wanted a quick weekend away. I had my prom at the Eden 20 years ago and wanted to check it out again. The hotel was very clean and my kids had fun in the outdoor/indoor pools. We had a room overlooking the indoor pool and my 2 year old enjoyed watching people when we went our room. Food is great and hotel staff is very friendly. We plan on visiting again soon for a long weekend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

It is with heartfelt sincerity that the entire staff of the Eden Resort & Suites thanks you for the opportunity of allowing us to be of service. I am so thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer, and that you were able to have a , relaxing stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Another wonderful stay at this phenomenal resort!! From the friendliest staff I have ever encountered and I have traveled the world to the wonderful amenities this fabulous resort has to offer!! We are hoping for another glorious stay in the fall!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your repeat patronage of the Eden Resort and Suites.. We greatly appreciate your comment about our friendly staff as they work very herd to ensure our guests have a memorable experience.. We look forward to hosting you gain this fall

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Beautifully appointed spacious accommodations. Delicious breakfast and a well trained accommodating staff. It is centrally located inconvenient to all the attractions in the area. I highly recommend this newly renovated property for it's comfort and especially for its value. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Greg G, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

It is with heartfelt sincerity that the entire staff of the Eden Resort & Suites thanks you for the opportunity of allowing us to be of service. We are thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visits with us , and received great value for the price you paid . We look forward to welcoming you again soon.