We visited for President's day weekend. We were two families with toddlers - a 3 year old boy and a two year old girl. We had adjoining rooms, both with two queen beds. The rooms were larger than many I've been too and had a refridgerator and microwave, which is always a bonus.
Our rooms over looked the interior party room, which was a little strange. We had great big windows, but our view was someone's wedding party. But our kids really enjoyed watching the wedding party dancing so it turned out okay.
We really enjoyed the indoor pool. It was quite large, which was good because there were a lot of people in it. It is a salt-water pool, which I always enjoy more than clorine. We also enjoyed the playground which has a lot of fun equipment.
The resort looked like it would be more fun in the summer time. There is a splashpark which I know our toddlers would have loved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Resort & Suites is 300 contemporary appointed guest rooms and suites nestled in the heart of Lancaster County. Centrally located to Amish attractions, outlet shopping and Dutch Wonderland, our Lancaster resort boasts two award-winning restaurants and cocktail lounge. Heated outdoor and indoor pools, fitness center and much more at the Eden Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Eden Resort & Suites, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Eden Resort And Suites
- Best Western Premier Eden Hotel Lancaster
- Best Western Lancaster
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Lancaster Best Western