“A Big Bowl of Sushi”
Review of Chop Sushi

Chop Sushi
Ranked #190 of 631 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 11 August 2017

If you love sushi grade salmon come here. There are other choices of course but, to fill a bowl with vegetables, sprouts and all kinds of things then top it off with a pile of salmon, a squeeze of sauce well it's just fabulous. Healthy, satisfying and lots of salmon I just loved it! Eat well, eat cheap and enjoy.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I tried it for the first time on Saturday and it reminded me of an Asian Chipotle (but better). It was really cool to select your fresh seafood and toppings. I also thought the poke sauce was delicious and took me back to my time in Hawaii. The girl behind the counter was super helpful and very patient with my 100 questions I asked! I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Most of the time the people working here are so nice. I asked for ginger and the lady working put ginger sauce instead of pickled ginger and made me a whole new bowl. it was a great experience even though it is not always like this I was very happy with my most recent experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Best poke bowls and best sushi around! If you want a good and quick lunch, visit Chop Sushi and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure I understand all the great reviews for this place. I took my two daughters here, and we had three different bowls. None of them were very good. The ambience is lacking, and there's very little seating. Irrespective of the name, this was not sushi. If you want real sushi, there are other places in Lancaster to go.