US$ 168
US$ 83
US$ 78
Red Roof
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 129
US$ 146
US$ 201
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againamish attractionsbusiness travelamish countrythe breakfast areaeasy accessoff the highwayvery nice hoteloutdoor poolinnsoutletsrefrigeratorgranite
Reviewed 5 February 2018

we stopped during our visit to lancaster county to see the Amish country and the hotel is well kept care of. When we checked in and told the staff what we wanted to see they were very helpful in directing us to places nearby as well as around the county that we should go see. Very helpful staff all the way around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveling_Scouter
Tammy P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed here 3 nights over a weekend, in town for a wedding. The good: Location is good, breakfast was decent, staff was friendly, furniture and linens nice, room pretty clean, hotel itself was pretty quiet. The not-so-good: the first room we got was their largest as we had 4 people, so 2 Queens and a sofabed. Quite expensive for this room even with AAA discount! In my opinion, this room was not worth over $200 a night! I guess you are paying for the location?? This room had very uncomfortable beds, the queen mattresses in room 113 were horrible (hard!) and the sofabed one of those horrible thin mattresses. the AC was very noisy every time the fan kicked on! But the worst thing for me was the bad smell in this room! It was a chemical smell that hit you when you walked in, and never went away... like a strong cleaner or air freshener? Not pleasant at all! I complained and all they offered was to put an "ionizer" in the room for a few hours while we were gone. Not sure if they did that but the smell never went away. Also, for their largest room, it was not roomy...barely room to walk around the beds and furniture, especially after the sofa bed pulled out and the "coffeetable" was moved for it. The sink countertop area very small - not enough room for 4 people to put their stuff. Then my husband and I moved to a smaller (king) room for the 3rd night, when the kids had left. This room was much better! Quiet AC and mattress totally totally different from the queen in the other room! much more comfortable and no chemical smell at all (this leads me to believe something nasty had been cleaned or covered up in the first room with a strong strong cleaner - avoid room 113). I mentioned all this again at checkout and they told me that each type of bed Q, K, etc in their hotel is a different type of mattress? So overall, I can only give this hotel an "average" rating due to the issues we encountered.

Room Tip: avoid room 113
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 610SLH

Than you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I apologize for any issues you encountered during your stay, but I am happy to hear you were more comfortable when you moved. We do hope you will give us another opportunity if you come back to the area.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is a nice Hotel in a good city. The hotel is in a good location and the rooms are nice. It is in a expensive area of the city. They have not charge for parking. I would put it on my list of places to look at if you are going to be in that area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank atlanta776

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Very comfortable and a central location to start each day of sightseeing in Amish country and Hershey or shopping at the outlet malls. Easy to find. Staff was accommodating and polite. Rooms are quiet. Nice flat screen with good channel selection to wind down at the end of the day.

Room Tip: Book from your Marriott site. Can book what you need from the road and use point, cash or a combination.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank V1149HKrobertg

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Had another opportunity to stay at this hotel. I was satisfied. Room was clean. TV has premium channels, everything was functioning, and the hotel is in a good location. It's close to the outlet stores, and local interests.
Price was reasonable and includes breakfast, which was decent. Pool is small, if that's part of your interest.
Breakfast was busy, but staff managed to keep up. Hospitable staff and area.
As a Gold member, I was given an upgrade, which was nice.
Would stay again.