All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskfree breakfastdecent breakfastwould stay here againgluten free itemstwin rocksyogurtfirst floorvery nice hotelneeded a place to staythe breakfast arealake wallenpaupackscranton areahot breakfaststayed one nightlakes region
Reviewed 18 May 2017

When traveling to or from Florida over the years, my wife and I have stayed in many different hotels. This hotel has become a favourite of ours.
When we checked on May 4 after a long day on the road we were greeted by Stephanie and her co-worker(sorry can't remember his name) checked us in quickly, offered us warm cookies and made us feel our business was appreciated.
Our room and bathroom were very clean. The king bed was very comfortable.
A short time after we got into our room Stephanie called us to make sure everything was satisfactory with the room and if there was anything else they could do for us.
It is this little bit of extra effort which shows at this hotel.
The common areas are well maintained. The fitness center.... everything worked and was in good condition. The room was clean, tidy with hand towels and drinking water.
The hotel has a good sized area with plenty of seating for breakfast.
The breakfast has a good variety of eggs ,bacon, sausage, hot/cold cereal, bread, pastries, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea and orange juice.
When we are passing through the area in the future, we will drive a little longer to stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

after driving in the rain for about 4 hours we were looking forward to a peaceful evening and night... we got it !! Our adult daughter was with us, so we had reserved two rooms. Upon check-in the front desk reassigned our rooms so that we could be adjacent and also moved us away from a wedding party that had booked there.
The result was a quiet night in a large, comfortable, clean room. Same for our daughter.
Free breakfast with a nice selection the next morning concluded a very comfortable, reasonably priced stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We went to visit friends but stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lake Ariel. We did not know how great this place is. The room was very clean and roomy. The facilities were outstanding . We cannot say enough about the great buffet at breakfast we had from fruit to waffles to Ellis coffee!!
The front dest was so great that I left my phone cord and 2 hours later I called and they will send it to me. She was so gracious on the phone.
We will return

Room Tip: The rooms facing south have a great view of the mountains. also the Twin rocks diner is excellent!! Try it!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I had a large group of business men and women coming to visit from out of the country. When planning a trip with so many people, things can change every day. The sales team was accomodating to my every need duirng the weeks leading up to our stay. The customer service was stellar from check-in to check-out, from the sales team to the cleaning service and even the men and women servicing breakfast. Everyone was very pleasant and courteous.
They even sent out a "Thank you" card the week after our stay to say I was welcome back anytime. That was very sweet and unexpected.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Good hotel to stop over night for long road trip to NYC or Toronto. Breakfast was not best what i saw in such hotels, but it still had options. Service was ok. Bed was not best again what i saw in such hotels. I would still recommend it to rest on road trip - but thats all

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple