“Fine food again...”

Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Lahaska
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a full service, BYOB authentic Italian restaurant. We accept reservations for parties of 6 or more guests, and offer call-ahead seating for smaller parties to be placed on the wait list before your arrival.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We visited Villaggio Cucina over the weekend and had a great meal. They do not take reservations for parties of less than 6, so as instructed we called about 90 minutes before we wanted to eat and when we arrived a table was ready within 10 minutes. I had chicken marsala which was great. The Veal Milanese and Chicken Parm our friends had were also great. We do go here so my wife can have the bronzino. As always it was excellent as well. One thing about the plating, As the server filets the fish table side, the plate has the mashed potatoes and veggie on it. The mashed potatoes were perfectly scooped on the plate. It just looks so dinerish. Is this a picayune comment? Taste was ok, but because the plate sat for a few minutes, a slight crust forms on the potatoes. Service was adequate. Needed to ask 2 different servers for butter 2 times. Desserts were great and delicious lemoncello was complementary. We will return for sure. Just needed to mention those few things.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This was a wonderful dining experience. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. I had the calamari and loved it. The arugula salad was large and tasty - since I mooched my wife's. I had the frutta di mare. The seafood was fresh and plentiful. I had mine on a red sauce, and finished the large portion. The shrimp were huge on my wife's dish and she raved about it. The tiramisu was delicious. It was one of the better evenings we have had at an Italian bistro. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is one of our favorite restaurants; they have a good menu and the prices are reasonable. We always try to stop by for lunch or dinner when we're in the area visiting family, but we were there to celebrate my fiancée's bday. This is a BYOB restaurant (common in NJ/PA), so we stopped and picked up a nice Riesling at one of the local liquor stores, which they poured for us. This time, I had the Caprese Bruschetta and chicken noodle soup (tasted and homemade), which was so fresh and delicious; my entrée was the Gamberi Arrabbiata, which is spicy shrimp with garlic, basil and plum tomatoes over linguine. My fiancé had a side order of meatballs (huge) in a delicious home-made sauce; his entrée was the Maiale, which is a pan-seared pork chop with hot cherry peppers and mushrooms over pasta. Everything was delicious! We ended our meal with a Creme Brulee cheesecake, which was as decadent as we expected! I also ordered a chicken parmigiana with gluten-free pasta to take for my Mom, which she enjoyed. Service here is very good; the staff are friendly and attentive. The restaurant is located in Peddler's Village, which reminds you of a quaint little village.

1  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Checked this out for lunch I had the salmon husband had piccata Bread in daily from Altamontes :fresh calamari, salads fresh nothing chintzy Italian waiter from Sicily.

Top notch service in a BYOB too, parking plentiful which is a big bonus in this area Siscuk

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Everyone else in our group of 6 thought their meal was good except me. I had the shrimp and scallops. The shrimp were overdone and hard as a rock and the scallops were under done. I would of rated it a 3 but the others thought it was good. We will try it again and I'll order something else.

1  Thank ogura98
Lauren H, General Manager at Villaggio Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

I am so sorry you were not happy with your dish! We always have a policy in place if you do not like your dish or want us to re-make it we will. I am glad to hear everyone else was happy though and we hope you try us again