“Never leave hungry!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great food! The best coffee! Super service! Always leave with a box of leftovers to take home for another meal.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

A friend invited me to go breakfast in Kutztown. He kept asking if I has hungry. I had no idea what I was in for.

We arrived early and joined the queue outside the restaurant. The door was opened and we all filed in. Approximately 12 counter seats and three tables seating two each were all the seating in the restaurant. Very efficient service. I ordered an omelette. What I got was a platter of meat, potatoes, peppers, onions cheese and eggs large enough to serve a family of four. I rarely get a to-go box. I took nearly half of my breakfast home.

Great service. Great food. A gem!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Come hungry, be prepared for large portions and if at all possible share meals. I didnt eat half of my breakfast.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Never leave hungry. Always something new on the menu board. One of the best values in town. Only 23 seats, but worth waiting for a seat. Food is always served right off the grill plus you can watch it being made to order.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

If you're hankering for a huge, unique breakfast, this is the place for you! Tucked onto a side of a building this teensy diner only holds a handful at a time so expect to wait outside in a line for your turn to step inside and watch the cook go to town on creating the hugest, most flavorful omelet you'll ever eat a few feet across from your spot at the counter. Take a friend and share! Yum!!

Been to Letterman's Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK