“Great steak sandwiches”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Whether you like cheese steaks or chicken cheese steaks Marks is the place to get them. Great sides like pierogies, fries or corn nuggets. Don't forget to get some Kutztown Soda!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The shop has been in Kutztown a long time. Remembered by past students. A great place to stop. Limited seating.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

From the moment I got to Kutztown, everyone told me to eat at Mark's. I can't believe it took me a year to get here.

The sandwiches are awesome. Their steak sandwiches are the best around. My dining companion had a taco salad and loved that, too. The restaurant really does have something for everyone.

We saw corn nuggets on the menu and asked our helpful server what they were. She told us they were like corn fritters. We had to try them and were very happy we did. Golden fried bits of corny goodness. Yummy!

Don't know what took me so long. Don't be me. Go there soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This will take you back to the seventies and the eighties! You don't find that many places like this. The food is great, the prices are right! What else can you ask for! Heck, what are you waiting for!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The sandwiches are good and so are the soups. Does not take long to get food weather eating in or delivery.never a problem if you want to change an item or add to something!