“average pizza, we are spoiled by having an excellant Italian pizzaria at home.”

Demarco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Kutztown
Reviewed 2 September 2017

typical pizza joint, nothing special. food was good and price was right. Walking distance from Super 8 which I would not recommend staying at

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

my wife and I always look forward to stopping here for lunch when in the area. pizza is delicious. Sandwiches are made with homemade bread and are very good. The homemade bread is what makes the sandwiches so delicious. Very friendly atmosphere. Great place to eat and drink or have family gatherings.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Went here tonight after a busy day to avoid having my spouse cook. Great Choice.
I had a California-style cheese steak sandwich and the Italian wedding soup; my spouse had the "large" calzone, Everything was excellent. We both had "people bags" for leftovers. In fact, my spouse's calzone was so large it would have fed 3-4 people with normal appetites...2 if you're really hungry. Service by Mayra was top notch. It's a bar with back and outside dining areas but prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Hubby n I ate here after a long day on the road. Nice family restaurant w/ bar area. Our waitress was very helpful with menu selection. I opted for the Calzone and hubby picked Eggplant Parm. Both were delicious! My calzone was cheesy, both ricotta and mozzarella , the ham wonderful. The sauce on the side - perfect. Not overpowering but a soft sweet tomato. To sum it up- great food and great service!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Went to eat with the family. Bar area was extremely loud. In restaurant area, tv was playing and very distracting. Bought a mushroom/pepperoni pizza which was under cooked and mushrooms were old. Husband had a meatball sub in which the meat was raw. Cook wore mask and kept rubbing his nose with the hands he was cooking with. Waitress served food and took money without ever washing her hands. Service was so so. Asked to speak to manager/owner and verbalized our complaints. He made an excuse for the cook and said the waitress was supposed to clean her hands. My oldest child watched her go from the restaurant to the bar to get change and not once did she clean her hands, that is a health risk for all.