Recently I was forced to book a room here for a visiting group at the last minute. The rate quoted to me while making a reservation and what they charged on my credit was wrong. They overcharged my card by $30 a night and now deny doing that. The general manager Hank is the rudest customer service person I have ever spoken to. I am actually pursuing fraud charges through my credit card company for over charging.
By the way this place is not near Valley Forge National park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn