“A crazy night”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 164 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Transit: There are various bus stops conveniently located around the King of Prussia Mall.
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We went to Sullivan's for our Anniversary. A friend made the reservation and he and his wife were supposed to join us. When we arrived, they were not there and there was no reservation. Not quite sure what happened. Thankfully the hostess was able to accommodate us. We were seated promptly. It took quite a long time for our meal to come out. My sea bass was delicious and cooked perfectly. My husband's bone-in fillet was overcooked. When the GM came by and my husband commented, the meal was whisked away to be replaced; mine was removed too. Another long wait. Our waitress came by with some seafood bisque to keep us satisfied. It was quite good. When our meal finally arrived, my husband's meat was cooked correctly. My new meal was overcooked. I didn't dare complain as I didn't want to wait again and I had eaten enough of the first one that I didn't really need a full meal. The staff, our waitress and the G.M. were very accommodating and really tried to fix things. We were given a drink and dessert on the house. All in all, we had a nice dinner, it was just a bit chaotic.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Our family has dinner here each Christmas Eve and we are never disappointed. Staff, Food and environment are all wonderful. They also have a great bar and a HH each Thursday. Love stopping by for a bar bite on my way home.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great lunch. Food was great. Service was fast and friendly. We were a party of 6 and they had no problem sitting us. They didn’t rush us out. We lingered to just chat over a drink after lunch. Very nice place.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I last ate here five years ago. As usual the food was good but the atmosphere is totally different than it was five years ago - and not better! Before Sullivan’s Steakhouse in King of Prussia was an example if fine dining. The staff was efficient and Very Professional five years ago. Tonight I can’t say I dined at an classic upscale restaurant. The wait staff rushed around like ants at a picnic. Service was good but distant. Many patrons wore jeans. I even saw some in track suits and hats - not upscale! I will return to Sullivan’s but with different expectations.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Having never been here before, when I first walked in I wondered why anyone would chose such s noisy steakhouse when there are two more, quiet and cozy ones, within a half mile. Well, I soon found out. When you go to a steakhouse, you want food steaks, and these top the others! The service was great. The food from the salad to desert were to die for! They can have any
and all the noise they want, and I will still go back. One suggestion is that they don't play music, as it is loud enough with just the talking.