US$ 131
US$ 109
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

US$ 128
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 134
Doubletree.com
US$ 103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

All reviewspool tablefull kitchenomelet stationjoe's crab shackmade to order omeletsfire pitsmall kitchenomelet barfree breakfastindoor poolnice selectionkop mallhome away from homerooms are spaciouswould stay here againwonderful hotelstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed on business for 2 nights. Chose this hotel due to reviews on Tripadvisor. Upon check in upgraded to a suite for $20 more - a bargain! Extremely comfortable beds (and I am picky), loved the lounge area, with the outdoor fireplace (surprised it was on in early March), the cozy area near the indoor fireplaces and big screen tv's. Delicious breakfast buffet (with singing kitchen staff) Hyatt is becoming my favorite brand of hotels. Front desk staff very friendly as well. Only slight issue - the bartender the first night was wonderful and provided great service. Went back the 2nd night to a somewhat surly and not very friendly bartender. Ordered food and sat in the area around fireplace. When food was ready rather than bringing to me, she put on the bar and said my food was ready. I had to go get it myself. Other than that, I would recommend highly.

Room Tip: I requested in advance to be on the mall side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stargazer87
Josh D, General Manager at Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete to provide feedback on your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I apologize for any service inconveniences at the Hbar and will be meeting with our food and beverage team this week to prevent this in the future. We hope to be of service to you in the future and appreciate you choosing HYATT house as your "Home Away from Home" while traveling.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

First the good, the beds were one of the most comfortable we have had in a hotel. The room was clean and very nice. We had a suite with the kitchenette etc. The breakfast had a very nice selection. Omlet station was nice as well though a little long wait probably because it was a Sat.

The only real negative was the noisy neighbors above us. For 2 hours they played loud music and talked above it. I was asleep for part of it but my daughter was awake most all of it. When I awoke and called down to the front desk, it took me three tries to get someone to answer. (2 am) She said it was busy. They did send someone to tell them to quiet down. It improved but not until the second call did it get quiet enough to go back to sleep. At least the hotel dealt with it but since we had to sign an agreement at check in that we would be quiet after 9 I would think they could monitor the halls a bit to make sure the rules are being followed.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to avoid noisy people above you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Josh D, General Manager at Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thanks you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay at our HYATT house. We're glad that you enjoyed the hotel and apologize that you experienced noisy neighbors. The hotel does practice quiet hours overnight from 11PM-7AM and have reviewed this with our team to prevent future disturbances.

We look forward to your next visit with us,

Joshua M. Davalos

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

What an amazing find this hotel was for us. We were in Philly for a family event and so there was a block of rooms set up at another hotel. When we started comparing that hotel to others we came upon the Hyatt house. What a find!
First of all, the hotel itself was newly renovated and looks like it was just built. Every detail of the hotel is clean and modern and interesting in terms of decor.
The rooms are plenty big and very clean. The beds were soft but not too soft and the tub and sink looked brand new.
The staff could not have been more welcoming from the moment we walked in and helpful throughout our stay.
We liked this hotel for location, it's next to the mall and tons of restaurants but still so close to Philly. They have free wifi and free parking which made a huge difference in our decision making. They offer a free breakfast as well. Breakfast was pretty good but This was the only time I had a complaint. There is one person at the omelette station and at times I had to wait in line 30 minutes. However, the food was better than most free breakfasts and the staff there was also great.
We will certainly stay here the next time we are in the Philadelphia area and you should too!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank my3boys00

Thank you very much for your kind words about our HYATT house regarding your recent stay at our hotel! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by sharing with our hotel associates and continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I work in the business and Its easy for me to find things that need improvements and I find myself critical of everything. I COULD NOT FIND ONE THING TO IMPROVE ON. From check in to check out our stay wss perfect. We had two rooms one for my wife and I and one for our friends. Ours had a large living room with a bar and a bigger flat pannel tv tjan I even own at home. Our friends room had a kitchen. Pool table in the lobby next to the bar. Hot tub and large indoor pool. Breakfast was FREE and delicous. They even do omelettes to your liking. Needless to say... we will return!

• Stayed: January 2013

Jonny, thank you for such kind words regarding our HYATT house hotel. We do take great pride in our work in creating a memorable stay for each guest. Being in the business I appreciate your complements and look forward to meeting you during your next trip to King of Prussia.

Joshua M. Davalos

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in Feb-March. Better than I expected. Very nice, clean, up-to-date, room. Bed was quite comfortable. Large t.v., nice bathroom and all the little extras you might need such as hair dryer, iron, full size fridge, microwave, plates, pots and pans, glasses, mugs, even a dishwasher. Great free breakfast each morning. Nice bar, pool table, and outside fire pit. Was even nice and quite even though the hotel was full. Didn't hear other guests hardly at all and our room was right off the elevator. There are only two things I would say negative, no pay-per-view and the music in the hallway near the elevator was quite loud and we could hear it a bit in our room at night. Just stay in a room a little farther away from the elevator and you'll be fine. Would I stay here again? Yep!

Room Tip: We stayed in the 3rd tower suite which was nice and had a lot of light. Pick a room a bit away from the elevator for less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelmoreChicago

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide feedback on your recent stay at our HYATT house. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us in regards to the pay per view movies and hallway music at night. Although we don't offer pay per view, I wanted you to know that we do offer complimentary DVD players for your room during your stay and we have lowered hallway music past 9PM to prevent any future inconvenience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!