“Still excellent”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Through the years the chief and I have celebrated many events here and t does not disappoint. Steaks are great,sides are large and delicious. Service is spot on and bar is large and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The atmosphere is fabulous. The wait staff was wonderful. My salad was good. My prime rib sandwich......was disappointing.
They may have been so busy that the let what I tried to eat slip through but there was ALOT of fat and even tendons that I was unable to chew through in the prime rib--I basically had to spit some of it out which was not comfortable at a seminar luncheon at a table with 4 people I did not know:( The desserts-WONDERFUL!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

What a wonderful anniversary celebration: Delicious choice of wine by our attentive
Waitress...Salmon cooked perfectly as well as filet steak,,We did not feel rushed at any time and were given a scrumcious complementary chocolate fudge and ice cream dessert for our special evening

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Okay lets talk about the price. Yes it is expensive, but you are paying for great food and a non rushed dinner which you will enjoy. So I feel it is worth it. I truly like trying an appetizer and then ordering my dinner, and having a relaxing time not being rushed.

Everyone is professional, and properly trained. You will not have your water glass go empty. Little things like hot towels to clean your hands etc., are the norm. So if you want to impress someone this is the place to go.

The bread basket was amazing. Leave room for it. We had the cold seafood appetizer. The shrimp and oysters were amazing. The lobster was good, but next time we would probably order other items like the oysters and shrimp separately since they were amazing.

We had both had steak entree's and they were excellent.

We got the brussel sprouts and a potato dish both were excellent. However there were only 2 of us, so I would recommend just getting 1 side dish to share.

Desert was also good.

Great experience and we will be back. The only problem is after going there, I will be disappointed with service elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Beautiful place. Food was excellent. Cocktail was devine. Service by Katrina was perfect. Made my day.