“yes”

May's Wok
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Jonestown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Whenever I am in Jonestown (couple times a year) I order great chinese food here and have never been disappointed. Owners are really nice and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoy this place! Nice people great food! Always good no matter what I've ordered. Highly recommend! It's the only Asian place in town and I am glad it's a good one!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

They had the order out to us within an hour. Food was hot and ready with sufficient forks and sauces. Not wowy Chinese food but ok

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Large portions and fresh Chinese food. Husband and wife run the place. I had the combo platter when scallops and snow peas.

1  Thank DougY462
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We visited Jonestown and took our 3 adoptive Chinese children to this restaurant. Very friendly atmosphere. Small seating area. Family-owned. My children are fairly critical about "Chinese American" Chinese restaurants. This food was much closer to authentic Chinese food than most "Chinese restaurants". They loved it. We will gladly return next time we are in Jonestown. Ample portions on a Sunday afternoon.

1  Thank BenGlassLaw