Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown
US$ 80
EconoLodge
US$ 162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 122
US$ 117
US$ 105
QualityInn
US$ 78
All reviewsparking garageroom was cleanroom servicewar memorialin towna bit overpricedshort trippiano playerspecial thankshot tubindoor poolhotel barcommon areasahead of timelobby areabusiness travelerstaff was friendly
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The room was mostly clean. Bathroom did have a big hair on the sink. I know that sounds silly, but I judge cleanliness by if the the bathroom is hairy. Everything else was perfect. Most important from my 8 year olds perspective the pool was great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HIDwtn_Sales_Manager, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi Shannon J,

Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that there was a hair on the sink - I have forwarded your comment onto our housekeeping dept. to further look into. I'm glad that your 8 year old enjoyed the pool and got to cool off in this hot July weather! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

From check in to check out all was well. The lobby area, conference room, hotel bar, indoor pool area, rooms, people, food, etc. all very nice.

They even catered a picnic. Job well done.

It was close proximity to sight seeing too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hi JudySep,

Thank you for your review! I hope you enjoyed the picnic food! We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I had a lovely stay at the Holiday Inn in Johnstown. The stay was inexpensive and the room was well worth the money. Everything was very clean and comfortable and the staff were fantastic. They accommodated an early check in for me while I was in town for a military deployment ceremony and I am so grateful! The only unexpected thing I encountered was a $5/night parking fee that I didn't know about until I arrived. There was plenty of parking and I didn't mind the cost. I just wish I had known about it ahead of time.

Overall a great stay and I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hi lesliekwalsh,

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm happy we were able to accommodate your early check-in and you had an overall great stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

It's sad to see a hotel growing old. The place is getting rundown. The staff is less professional and doesn't seem to care as much. The rooms are out of date. The restaurant doesn't taste as good or get creative with their menus. It's sad.

Such is the case with the Holiday Inn Johnstown. The place needs a makeover. Like Johnstown, it's not what it used to be.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank markwake717
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hi markwake717,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as pleasant as it could have been due to the conditions you experienced. We have taken note of your comments regarding the overall maintenance of our property. Please be assured that these will be forwarded to the management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you would consider us again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Other hotels were booked so came back again. Funnily enough, there were dirty room service dishes on the floor in the hallway again when we checked in. Not sure whether they were the same ones from last year. Hot tub still out of service (maybe they should take the picture down off the website.) They do have a decent sauna and pool, but be sure to ask the front desk for at least six towels per person because the pool towels are about the size of washcloths. Rooms still have stained carpet and old furnishings, though the one we were in this time did have a slightly nicer bathroom with granite sink and an "updated" fake bathfitter-type shower. Sheets and bedding may have been better than last time too. I have to say for some reason, this hotel, as quirky and old and somewhat rundown as it is, kind of grows on you, like Johnstown.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gil123
Venus H, Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Gil123,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. Thank you also for your candid review – we appreciate positive feedback as well as negative. Your honest opinion is of much value, as we strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction every day. Customer feedback continually motivates us to set goals and to strive to be one of the great hotels that guests love. I do apologize to you for the experiences that you have had during your stays here. I can only hope that you will give us an opportunity in the future to make up for the dissatisfaction that our hotel has caused you. I do promise you that your voice has not gone unheard and your comments have been shared with our management team. Measures will be taken to ensure future guests do not encounter similar experiences. Thanks again for your time and business.
Kind Regards,