All reviews parking garage room was clean war memorial room service inclined plane in town short trip piano player special thanks hot tub common areas hotel bar lobby area ahead of time business traveler staff was friendly sauna
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This was a very friendly and helpful staffed hotel. If someone didn't know the answer to one of my many questions, they always found someone who did. It was an extremely busy week, however Diana made sure we had everything we needed and helped with our after work agenda, directions included. Midrange price for a comfortable and clean room. Fridge& microwave in room. Indoor pool. Delicious restaurant.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
MelissaBird_JSTMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear SJCasper,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown. We loved having your group with us last week! Hope you enjoyed the Rally! I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your needs were met time and time again. We hope to see you all again very soon. Enjoy a great day and thanks again!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

If not for the air conditioner sounding like a freight train and disturbing our sleep I would have given this hotel a 4. The service was good and the rooms nice. The location is fantastic for walking to all the downtown attractions. Had a good breakfast for very reasonable price. I'd stay there again but insist on a quiet air unit. The price for the hotel was also reasonable but we did stay on a Monday night.

Room Tip: check out the room first if possible
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
MelissaBird_JSTMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear charlotte e,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown. We greatly appreciate your review, as well as the time it took for you to post this review. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We do hope to see you again very soon.

Enjoy a great day!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

After looking up hotels on the Internet we booked this hotel. After putting the address into my GPS we were unable to find the hotel! He hotel we thought we were booking had been tore down and forwarded to another Holiday Inn! This was very frustrating since we had 2 small, tired children. My Daughter, 3 year old grandson, 7 month old granddaughter and I stayed here May 14 in adjoining rooms. I will say that the lobby was very nice and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, however the spell of chlorine from the pool smacked you in the face as soon as you walked in.The rooms were old and our floors had a lot of stains on them! The toilet in my room wouldn't flush so I called the front desk. Maintenance was sent and fixed the toilet. The next morning the toilet wouldn't flush again and the shower drain was so slow I was standing in ankle deep water. I really felt that the price was too much for the quality of the room.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
MelissaBird_JSTMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear 3xgma,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Johnstown. We understand that you were intending to book with our sister property that is currently under construction, and I do apologize for the confusion. I'm glad you found us and that our staff was helpful. We do hope that you will come back and see us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

This is the place to be if you have to travel to Johnstown, Pa. A great full service hotel with a restaurant and lounge on site. Wonderful menu selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner or an after hours drink. Lovely ballroom and meeting rooms for your next business function!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
MelissaBird_JSTMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear krenaleahsol,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown. We appreciate your business and review very much! We love hearing from our guests and knowing that they loved their stay makes it even better reading! We cannot wait to have you back with us again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Typical of a well established business, some normal wear from many years of service, but to me that makes it more like visiting old friends. Secure, clean and friendly staff.
No complaints, but only stayed one evening and didn't get to use all amenities.
The elevator chime was unique in that it was mechanical and physically rang a bell
when changing floors. Liked it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
MelissaBird_JSTMK, Manager at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear y112billmag,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown. We greatly appreciate your business and review; thanks for taking the time to post. Our staff truly enjoyed having you as our guest. We cannot wait to see you again very soon.

Kindest Regards,