All reviews mini suite second floor balcony breakfast vouchers broadway grille per person attached restaurant standard room historic hotel the main hotel cookies my husband and i staff was very friendly and helpful the main street nice balcony charming town bike trail fresh towels
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We stayed here for the weekend because we were going rafting; however, it rained and we never made the trip. Spent a lot of time here at the Inn and it was very cozy and fun. Played games and drank wine out on the veranda. The room was just right and the staff was exceptional. Having breakfast right next store was a plus and the pub was great for pre and after dinner cocktails. I'd definitely come back.

Room Tip: We were offered a choice of rooms - they are all shown on their website which is a plus!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Iampepah
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This was our 4th time staying at the Inn. We keep bringing new people to experience the hotel and the town. Everyone always has a great time. This time we brought my niece and her boyfriend and they stayed in room 211 but unfortunately there was no ghostly activity. We can't wait to go back and stay longer than 2 days. Love it there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a stunning suite with fireplace and whirlpool tub. From the moment you see the place from the street it is stunning. The staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the room and will be staying again. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast, everything was great!

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My husband, 92 year-old mother-in-law and I spent an overnight here to attend a wedding. I had been concerned about my mother-in-law but realized that this was the perfect place for her. Staff went overboard to make sure that she had a safe, pleasant room on the first floor with easy access to our car. They also allowed us an early room entry to change. Our rooms were clean and quiet, nothing fancy. If it were just my husband and me, I may want to upgrade to another room with a view. The food at the restaurant was also very good except that my husband reported a mushy black bean burger. Everything was convenient especially for traveling with a frail elderly person. We will come back for a romantic get away!

Room Tip: First floor in back are quiet but dark and without a view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel was very quaint . The staff was wonderful and very helpful. Our room was spotless. Our view not so great, but the 2nd floor had a great balcony with rocking chairs, tables looking out on the main street. Also breakfast voucher for 7.00 per person . My husband and i would definitly stay there again. Debbie

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple