“Very eclectic menu”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stumbled across this as almost every other place in town was closed on a Mon. We are glad we did. The food was excellent & the owner came out & talked to us about how we found it. They put a flag out if they're open which is the only way we knew about it. It looks dark as you walk up but be sure to try the door. I had the pulled pork appetizer but it was plenty for a meal. It has several corn tortilla triangles. My husband had the carbonara. Good but nothing special. The other 3 in our party had the power bowl (brown rice, greens, black beans, raw veggies, seaweed, kimchi, hummus-basil dressing}. It would not have pleased me but all 3 of them loved it. The kimchi isn't authentic Korean kimchi but wasn't bad considering they don't have the time to really ferment it.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Staff was very helpful when parking was an issue (we were in town while an event was going on); food was very good, service excellent! The building is very nice - look forward to returning.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My husband and I ate here on Thursday, October 5, 2017...what a wonderful meal. We were a little hesitant at first, even though all the reviews were awesome, felt initially that the menu was a little limited...I'm not extremely picky, but I am also not someone who try anything once! We decided to go anyway, and were we glad we did!!! I had the curry chicken dinner with brown rice, my husband had the burger...we also had the salad, deviled egg appetizer and the black bean and carrot soup...everything was fantastic!!!! Just the right amount of food, too. We ordered a bottle of wine which was delicious and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. The waitress was pleasant, but I felt she rushed us a little...and there was no reason, too, since the restaurant was not full by any means. Still, I highly recommend, and would definitely return! Forgot to mention, the prices were very, very reasonable...our dinner with a $50 bottle of wine, was $100!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Disappointed to have eaten here on such a beautiful fall day. No beers on tap?
The pasta tasted like Kraft macaroni and cheese out of a box.
Thai like chicken just too sweet and not much else.
Burgers just weird. Server had an attitude. That said prices were decent.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

and decided to stop in for lunch (no reservation and no waiting) The restaurant is bright, nice decor with enough room between tables and high ceilings. We were seated on the first floor in a front facing room with a small window. There was no outdoor seating. Our party ordered burgers (cooked perfectly), salmon salad and pesto pasta. All of the choices were good and all were satisfied. Overall everyone agreed lunch was certainly 'pleasant' but not necessarily memorable. Did like the choice of focaccia for the burger buns. Service, however, was slow, and it took awhile to get condiments after plates were served. Not really a huge problem as we were not in a hurry, but we did have to start on the hot food without them. One thing to note is restrooms are at the top of a rather steep staircase, apparently there will be a first floor restroom eventually.