“Nice place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch. It was crowded with a 20 minute wait. I had a cumbersome walker tt the staff helped me with. I live on the east coast and have caught tuna but I hv to say my tuna lunch was perfect. We were pressed for time to catch the next train and the waitress was most helpful in get us out quickly. Yes, I'd go back. Hal

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The food was average, the service was very good, and the ambiance was terrific. It was raining and cool so we ate inside, but there was an outdoor area under a tent that looks like it would be lots of fun on a warm day.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is one of the first restaurants you'll see when you come into Frederick. Outdoor deck is the draw - and it was packed with people on a Saturday afternoon in October. Pretty decent menu with some interesting things. I had a cajun chicken sandwich with caramelized onions that was very tasty on a brioche roll. My husband opted for an irish stout burger that was 1/2 lb. but a disappointment - said that the burger almost tasted frozen and not fresh....wasn't very thick. Don't get the burger - plenty of other things on the menu to choose from. Fries good and the nachos looked great with chile on top. Saw plenty of sandwiches that were piled high - like the beef or pork....should have opted for one of those! Good value for what you get - you can get a nice lunch for about $10 for a sandwich. Chile is outstanding!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

As we were staying right above the Pub, we decided to eat here. It is a smaller Irish Pub, but I like that! There is also outside seating, so there really is ample seating, except maybe on weekends. We had, of course, a good Irish beer to start, (Smithwicks), and for dinner Hubby had the Shepards Pie, and I had the beer infused burger. They were both very tasty. Pretty sure the mashed potatoes on the pie were instant, but it really didn't taste bad at all.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Some friends and I were visiting Jim Thorpe and decided to grab lunch at Molly Maguires Pub. I got the crab and parmesan dip, which was good, but a little greasy. Prices weren't really high and service was good.