Club Inn Motel(West Wyalong)
US$ 98
US$ 77
Royal Hotel(West Wyalong)
  • Restaurant
Mayfair Motel(West Wyalong)
TripAdvisor
Cameo Inn Motel(West Wyalong)
Ardeanal Motel(West Wyalong)
TripAdvisor
The County Lodge(West Wyalong)
  • Pool
All reviewsin townwould recommend this place to anyonestay there againfamily roomgreat place to stayt bonelittle thingsgood nights sleepcomfy bedhot showerthe main roadplenty of parkingfree wifilong drivegreat valuemotelstop
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel was very quiet on NY DAY, The room was clean and adequate, the only downside is the smell of smoke in the office, it was very noticeable. The rooms are non smoking though, we had breakfast here and it was fine. The staff were kind and friendly, there are some little things that would really improve this property. It has a great position with gd parking. Beds were comfortable

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My family and myself recently stayed at the Colonial Motor Inn, and it was the best night sleep we have had in ages. Upon arriving we were created by friendly staff who also told us about the restaurant located behind the motel. We had a great meal there. Once we returned to our room I was able to continue with my work using the high speed internet. Followed by one of the most comfy beds I have ever had in a motel. I would highly recommend this place to others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
bigfella_7, Owner at Colonial Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks for your great review.
It was our pleasure to ensure your family had a comfortable stay at the Colonial.
Best Regards. Pam, Paul & Staff

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We drove up and down the centre of town and decided on this place. We found it to be Clean Comfortable and the hosts were friendly which is always a great plus for my wife and I. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a nice sleep, we did miss out on the Restaurant but I was told by the locals that it was really good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

we stayed here the other night on our way back to Adelaide. Very helpful and polite staff , the room was clean and tidy and the hot shower was the very best. Plenty of parking and we ate in the motel's restaurant which was very good and extremely good value. Slept like a log after a long drive. Have stayed in other places im W W but this is the best so far.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We booked this motel by mistake and were a bit disappointed to find units that were small and dark. However dinner was available next door and a great breakfast served by the hosts.
Our main criticism was the noise of the road trains that finished late and started early.
Recommend if you don't mind being woken up early.
The internet does not really work unless you use it at midnight when everyone is asleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business