Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 156
SAVE US$ 11
Expedia.comUS$ 156
PricelineUS$ 156
Agoda.comUS$ 158
All reviews secure parking business trip one bedroom apartment great stay place to stay washing machine and dryer enjoyed my stay close to shops convenient location centre of town great accommodation jervis bay walking distance comfortable stay easy access south coast facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location, close to supermarkets and resturants. Staff members are well-behaved. Room amenities are good. Decent kitchen and bath facilities. Car Parking spots are limited and require advanced booking.

Date of stay: April 2021
Manoj Francis, General Manager at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi esteemed guest

Thank you very much for your recent visit to Quest Nowra, I also like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with feedback on your great experience.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the beautiful Shoalhaven region

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An average accomodation, but good location. There is window and can see cobwebs outside the window. Few insects were seen in the apartment. My son got skin rashes the first while he was in the cot. We made sleep next to us which was little inconvenient.

Date of stay: April 2021

Hi Mr Shrestha

Thank you very much for your recent visit to Quest Nowra, I also like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with feedback on your experience.

I believe our Housekeeping supervisor had a conversation in regards to this and as discussed we have refunded the Cot charges. I will take this feedback in regards to the cot linen and inform to be extra careful next time you visit us.

I will advise our landlord of the cobwebs so he can organise it to be cleaned.

Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Stayed here for work. Hadn’t booked a car space but the amazing guy - wish I knew his name - moved his car for me and let me have his spot. (Thank you) How’s that for amazing customer service - definitely exceeded my expectations. The spotlessly clean room, great water pressure in the shower and comfy bed just added to the experience. Quiet too. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi George

I have let the team know of your praise for their great job.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

would highly recommend
We were attending a family wedding at Merribee House
Great location , very clean, tidy ,we had a 3 bedroom apartment for 6 adults perfect
staff friendly & efficient .
excellent parking

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manoj Francis, General Manager at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Hi Kerri

The team was thrilled to hear your praise of their efforts to make your stay wonderful

Reviewed 30 March 2021

This is a great place to stay in town. The staff are amazing and very helpful, which is a testament to the training and development by management. From the moment of check in, you are greeted with a smile and really felt welcome. I will definitely will be back to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manoj Francis, General Manager at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Hi Roy

Thank you very much for your recent visit to Quest Nowra, I also like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with feedback on your fabulous experience.

We were thrilled to read your feedback and praise of our staff. The whole team is already looking forward to welcome you back for another visit to the beautiful Shoalhaven region