“Great Asian food in Nowra”
Review of Delicious Canton

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Delicious Canton
Ranked #65 of 87 Restaurants in Nowra
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Great, fresh food and extremely fast. Convenient location and they also have a delivery service. No eftpos and the decor is basic, but that doesn't affect my tastebuds ;)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Delicious Canton

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Good food reasonably priced also does deliveries has a discount lunch menu, friendly staff dine in or takeaway

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Stumbled upon this little hide out place. Young man at the counter takes order and also help out a little in the kitchen. So sometimes, there could be no visible counter staff or wait staff. Cheap lunch and standard pricing for Chinese food. Ate there numerous times when I finish my supermarket shopping due to the close proximity. Once I discovered PANDAGARDEN nearby, I gave this place a miss. What I experience after I tried Panda Garden, I could not return to DELICIOUS CANTON as I found eating in a dark, gloomy and very small space not as pleasant. One thing I am quite put off was the ever sticky tables! I wonder how much accumulated spills they had. There was one weekend, I went there for lunch and the regular young man was not there. The lady cook came up and greeted me after she saw me sat down. Then she disappeared for a good 10mins returning to serve up dishes to a group of 10 or more who appeared to be celebrating a birthday. I waited another 10mins and she just walked past me as if my one order didn't count. That was the last I could see myself eating there ever again, albeit the gloomy setting and sticky tables.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Extended family ordered takeaway which arrived quickly with a few bonus dimsims and lots of prawn crackers. The older generation enjoyed the meals. I found them rather bland with the exception of the deepfried duck, but that may be due to the meals ordered. We had special fried rice, Singapore noodles, Mongolian lamb, cashew chicken, deep fried duck in plum sauce, springrolls and a beef dish. The Mongolian lamb and Singapore noodles lacked the zing and fresh spice flavours I've experienced elsewhere. The springrolls were disappointing, with almost no filling. We ordered a couple each and most of us only had one. This shows I wasn't the only one not enjoying them. Having said this, I do struggle to find good Chinese restaurants outside of major metropolitan areas and don't eat at Chinese restaurants at home either for this reason. I enjoyed the duck which was flavoursome and tender. The plum sauce accompanying it was very runny and quite bland though. Good for a quick takeaway, but choose dishes carefully.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My family and I frequently eat at this establishment or get takeaway. In my opinion it is the best Asian food in Nowra for value for money. Your choice of either Chinese, Thai or Malaysian and all three are delcious. The restuarant itself is very dated and not all like the photo displayed here, but is clean and the staff are really lovely.. nothing is a problem. I would love to see them use the outdoor area for dinner dining.