“This Chinese restaurant runs 'Rinks' around many others in the area!”

The Rinks Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 89 Restaurants in Nowra
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2015

We are glad to say that after some issues with kitchen staff/chef's the Rinks is now back on track! We love our fairly regular visits to the Rinks - finding the food great!

The service is great and the prices reasonable considering the big serves you receive!

Well done to the team for getting back on track! We are back supporting you for sure!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

We eat at the Rinks regularly. The food is free of msg, they are quite proud of that claim and as I am sensitive to msg it is safe for us. The food is generally of a consistently high quality. Very occasionally we have had some inconsistencies but they would have more than 1 chef so I guess that happens! The restaurant is in the Nowra Bowling club so the decor is along those lines. Having said that they do cater for functions and the room looks great when decorated. The pricing is fairly standard for chinese food. The restaurant is clean and wait staff helpful.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

It's a little disheartening to read Glenn J's review, as last time I thought this restaurant was clean and cooked lovely food, but I to experienced something I didn't think would occur with this restaurant having the HACCP rating, a hair in my dish, and I am sorry, I know these things happen but they really are off-putting. This coupled with the rudeness of the bowling club staff (not affiliated with the restaurant but still unfortunately reflected on my experience) and I will not be returning to eat in here.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

We met for a business lunch at Rinks Chinese Restaurant, operated by Annie Zhao,conveniently located inside Nowra Bowling Club. A young female with dark,curly hair called Ash was on hand to serve our group. This young,female waitress muttered a definite racist remark at our group of five people in audible voice and I would have categorised the remark as discrimination on a deplorable level. Expect to be served in an unkind and cold manner by Ash if you are not a true blue Aussie born and bred. Other staff at Nowra Bowling club were more pleasant,the meal was slow to arrive. Rinks restaurant is conveniently located, but it wasn't worth the unkind manner of the waitress. The drinks are dear.

5  Thank olivershoalhaven
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Best Chinese in nowra, the salt and pepper squid is excellent.
Thai 16 is awesome if you like a bit of chilli.
I eat there regularly and have never been disappointed.
Glenda and the staff provide excellent service.