“Top notch”
Review of Evviva Cafe & Bar

Evviva Cafe & Bar
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We called in for breakfast and were greeted by friendly staff. Decor is warm and inviting. The coffee was awesome, and one of the nicest brekkies I have had in a long time. I would recommend giving his place a go. I had a great experience there.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I recently spent a long weekend in the Bay and randomly stumbled across this divine little gem.

Wow!

My friend and I happily partook of warm olives (delicious) and cocktails. The drinks were pricey, and you couldn’t afford to do this on a regular basis, but OH MY VERY GOODNESS!! They were amazing.

I started with a champagne cocktail with Cointreau and cinnamon, whilst my friend opted for a chocolatey/creamy concoction which she found heavenly.

We both chose a Monte Carlo for our second beverage and we were not disappointed. It was like a dessert with its sweet, creamy, deliciousness.

The tapas menu offered a lovely variety of choices and the drinks menu was extensive. The ambience and decor were quirky and fun. The service was friendly and the presentation was very, very nice.

I’m not sure if the location is quite right but I sincerely hope this business succeeds as I would love to return.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We randomly walked past this little gem and immediately booked for dinner. The atmosphere was so lovely! The cocktail selection was brilliant and we booked early to make the most of the happy hour... the food is tapas style share plates with the perfect amount of food for two to share. The flavours were fantastic! We ate way more than we should have, including dessert... And considering what we ate and drank, the bill was fantastic too! The owner was a delight and so accomodating! We are heading back for breakfast this morning...

1  Thank Tara C
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We tried all the local favourites, and the tapas at Evviva was easily the best. The variety of the dishes, the boldness of the flavours and the friendly, attentive service distinguished them from the pack. In particular the edamame, miso calamari and the spicy arancini were delicious. Evviva would be a good restaurant anywhere but in a small coastal town it really beats expectations.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast with a group of sporting officials six days in a row.

Needed to be in and out early.

The staff led by Tammy(?) were outstanding, great coffee and more than happy to do edges to order for fussy me, and something different for a non egg person.