Where to begin, the staff Chris, Abbey, Sheree and Rochelle were outstanding. They met and exceeded all our requirements.Food and accomodation was outstanding.
If thinking about it, do it.
Snorkelling was great, easy to access from beach. Riding the bikes was easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm and friendly service and laid back ambience, Arajilla Retreat encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquillity and peace. Arajilla is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island’s lagoon just behind Old Settlement Beach, where meandering pathways lead through native gardens to the beach, to its serene Ayurvedic Spa luxurious suites and renowned restaurant. Explore the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island. Walk bush trails, climb mountains, swim, surf, snorkel, fish, cycle around the Island, play golf beneath the mountains, take it easy on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage or treatment, savour fine food and wine. And it’s all less than a two hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Agoda and EaseMyTrip so you can book your Arajilla Retreat - Lord Howe Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island